Decade free frequency changing by press button UP and DOWN controls with time sensitive rate of change. Sweep from 0.1 Hz to 100kHz in seconds.
The Digital Signal Generator has decade free frequency changing by press button UP and DOWN controls with time sensitive rate of change. Sweep from 0.1 Hz to 100kHz in seconds without the need to change ranges. It’s newly updated power amplifier now gives 7W output for good vibrations and nice loud sounds. It is also compatible with low impendence vibration generators and has short circuit protection.
Connecting an oscilloscope via the CRO sockets allows the frequency / waveform to be analysed in detail. Alternatively, the 4mm speaker output sockets can be used when setting up standing wave experiments using a vibration generator or our standing wave apparatus, driving resonance tubes and Chladni plates is also made easy with the unit’s continuous sweep.
Mix up some cornflower and watching how it dances at different frequencies can be great fun. Just remember to protect your speaker with some clingfilm.
• Ultra simplicity with only five controls.
• Continuous frequency control from 0.1Hz to 100kHz. This means a full sweep through the audio band with no decade switch to contend with.
• Precision waveforms, Sine, Square and Triangle.
• The digital signal generator has a high power amplified output for speakers and transducers.
• Precision frequency and amplitude display.
• High resolution control with fast change selectors. Step resolution 0.1 to 1% of indicated frequency.
• 4mm output connections.
Product code: LA50-160
Input: 100 – 240V 50/60Hz mains plug-top adaptor providing 24V d.c.
Frequency range: 0.1Hz to 100kHz continuous sweep
Freq. Control resolution: Between 0.1 and 0.5% of the indicated value
Output 1: 24V Pk to Pk into 600 ohms for electronics
Output 2: 4.5V Pk to Pk into 8 ohms for transducers Amplitude Control resolution 0.1V
Waveforms: Sine, square and triangle.
Size: 230mm x 102mm x 60mm
Weight: 0.7 Kg