The well known Digital Signal Generator from Lascells has been given a make-over to make it even easier to use in the school laboratory.
The power supply is now a mains plug-top unit with low voltage supply lead and frequency changing is by press button UP and DOWN controls with time sensitive rate of change. Sweep from 0.1 Hz to 100kHz in seconds without the need to change ranges.
Output power has been improved with all the original precision features retained. Specification Input 100 – 240V 50/60Hz mains plug-top adaptor providing 24V d.c. Frequency range 0.1Hz to 100kHz continuous sweep Freq. Control resolution Between 0.1 and 0.5% of the indicated value Output 1 24V Pk to Pk into 600 ohms for electronics Output 2 10V Pk to Pk into 8 ohms for transducers Amplitude Control resolution 0.1V Waveforms Sine, square and triangle.
• Ultra simplicity with only five controls.
• Continuous frequency control from 0.1Hz to 100kHz. This means a full sweep through the audio band with no decade switch to contend with.
• Precision waveforms, Sine, Square and Triangle.
• High power amplified output for speakers and transducers.
• Precision frequency and amplitude display.
• High resolution control with fast change selectors. Step resolution 0.1 to 1% of indicated frequency.
• 4mm output connections.
Order Code: XWV680010
Manufacturer Code: LA50-160